Do you have these fears when it comes to becoming financially wealthy?
- Fear I’ll lose it, or ruin it
- Fear it will be taken away
- Fear I’m not responsible enough
- Fear I’m not capable enough
- Fear I’m not smart enough
- Fear it won’t last
- Fear it’s a fluke and i can’t repeat it
- Fear people will think I don't care about them anymore
- Fear people will think I'm a bad person
- Fear people will lie to me and steal from me (who work for me)
- Fear people will only want me for my money and they won't even try to get to know the real me
- Fear people will feel alienated and they won’t be able to talk to me because they feel unworthy
- Fear of losing people i care deeply about
- Fear people will make me look stupid and steal my money (because I trusted them to manage my money or something in my business)
- Fear I wont be able to go any higher because I won't be able to find people to work with my business and help I’m Worth It Inc. grow
These are just a few of my fears that USED to keep me from having financial wealth & freedom. Comment, do you relate? Have you had these same fears? YOU ARE worth it! I AM LAYING ON THIS BOMB FOR YOU! I AM THE EMPOWERING EXAMPLE that YOU CAN do anything you want to do! (Phil 4:13) you are CAPABLE, STRONG AND WORTHY!
Love, Liberty V Justice CEO I’m Worth It Inc.